* Additional Fees Apply
ON DEMAND SCREENING
AND PROBITY CHECKS
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL POLICE CHECK
- With secure integrated access to the Australian Federal Government History database, WorkPro provides on-demand access to an individual’s disclosable criminal history
The search involves:
- A national search of a central index against the name(s) of the applicant
- The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and the relevant Australian Police Agencies comparing name matches with Police History Information held in Australian police records
- The relevant Australian Police Agencies identifying any Police History Information held in their police records and releasing the information subject to relevant spent convictions, non-disclosure legislation or information release policies.
Results are available within a few minutes.
Should an initial result return as a ‘referred’, it will require manual intervention and this can take up to 20 business days to be finalised.
$55 + GST/ Check
AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE CHECK
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) can only provide National Police Checks for:
Immigration, Visa, Overseas Employment, Citizenship People living or working in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Jervis Bay Territory and external Commonwealth territories People seeking employment with the Commonwealth Government or requiring a check under Commonwealth legislation Applicants who live outside of Australia Overseas adoption.
2 business days.
$105 + GST/ Check
INTERNATIONAL POLICE CHECK
A search of the databases of a recognised police service or court to reveal if the applicant has a disclosable criminal history record. Availability and scope varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Where a criminal record cannot be provided, a recorded criminal history can be included.
The turnaround time for such a check is dependent on the country, however, as a guide, it can take between 2 days and 30 business days.
WorkPro will be able to provide some timeframe guidelines once the country for the check is determined.
Prices differ between countries
- An online search of an Australian or New Zealand Credit Bureau which reveals any bankruptcy, judgements and summons record. It is NOT a full credit report.
- The search conducted includes the last 7 years of information.
1 – 2 business days
- Contacting the HR or Payroll Department of the former employee to verify quantitative details of the applicant’s employment history.
- Details collected include dates of employment, positions held, details of any promotions, last salary, any bonuses, the name of the previous line manager, reason for leaving and eligibility for re-hire.
- Typically the employment period able to be sought is up to 7 years and, for Directorship or Senior Executives, this may extend beyond 10 years.
- The verification process is managed via telephone, fax, email or directly with the employer.
3 – 6 business days
$32 +GST (per employer)
- Verification of the Institution
- Verification of the highest qualification listed
- Validation of the qualification via email direct from the Institution
3 – 6 business days
$40 +GST (per qualification)
DRIVERS LICENCE CHECK
A search is conducted through each State’s road transport authority which verifies the candidate’s driving licence details and driving history.
Each Australian State has different turnaround times ranging from 1 day to 15 days.
Prices are different for each State and range from $26.88 – $51.84