Following customer feedback, WorkPro are excited to announce the launch of a new Hazardous Manual Task Module.
Work health and safety is fundamental in every organisation today, however, statistics show that a high percentage of injuries are caused by manual handling. Although every WorkPro module incorporates elements of manual task and handling, given the persistent high rate of injury, this module provides individuals with specific and detailed information around this key risk.
The module includes:
- Definitions and characteristics of hazardous manual tasks;
- Understanding how hazardous manual tasks can cause injury;
- How to identify, assess and control hazardous manual task risks
- Understanding the obligations of the ‘person conducting the business or undertaking’ (PCBU)/employer/host organisation in the process of managing the risk of hazardous manual tasks
- Understand your obligations as a worker in the process of managing the risk of hazardous manual tasks
- How to apply risk management principles to hazardous manual tasks