WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY AND EEO TRAINING FOR JOB ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS
This one hour training and induction module, including competency-based assessment, will provide the job seeker with an appreciation of common workplace risks and hazards, including bullying, discrimination and harassment. The module is self-paced, and includes words, audio and movies to appeal to different learning styles. The content meets current WHS legislation, and will ensure the job seeker is ‘work ready’.
The module content includes:
- WHS Definitions;
- The employees responsibility relating to WHS;
- The employers responsibility relating to WHS;
- Risk Management, Consultation and Issue Resolution;
- Common workplace hazards;
- Action to take upon identifying a hazard;
- Hazardous Manual Task and safe lifting techniques;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Emergency Management;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Responding to Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying in the workplace;
- Seeking internal and external advice on discrimination, harassment and bullying.