This module provides information for those individuals who work alone regularly or in an unfamiliar environment the majority of the time. The module includes:
- A definition, in the context of the modules content
- Types of working alone environments
- Types of jobs performed in working alone environments
- The importance of communication for lone workers, a recommended communication plan, and possible communication systems that can be used
- Identifying and assessing risks
- A working alone safety plan
- Workplace stress, including a definition, common causes, how to identify and manage workplace stress and some helpful tips.